Find your voice

I love trying to identify the different bird calls I sometimes hear in my garden. From the chortling pigeon, and the chirping sparrow to the bold call of the hadida, they all have their unique charm! 

Just like those birds in my garden, we all have a voice. I am not talking about giving one's opinion necessarily - I think a lot of us are well-versed at providing comments, feedback and even criticism. The world of social media has taught us this. No, I am more talking about sharing yourself in the best sense of the word. Using your gifts, living out your passions, and not being afraid to be an original. 

Finding our voice starts with acknowledging and accepting our own infinite worth and value as human beings. We are all so incredibly original, and beautiful in our own right - and we have something to share!

It takes courage to sing your own melody.  We may sound croaky or unsure at first, but as we kept testing our voice and trying out the different sounds, they will start sounding fuller, filled with more confidence and strength. Our voices will start ringing out and singing their own unmistakable melodies. What a great symphony that will be.  


Comments

Popular Posts